Despite allegations from three women that he assaulted them, Manchester United winger Antony says he is not worried about his future with the Premier League club.
Gabriela Cavallin, Antony’s ex-girlfriend, claims that he abused her four times.
The 23-year-old has been accused of physical assault by two additional women in Brazil: Rayssa de Freitas and Ingrid Lana.
Brazil removed Antony from their World Cup qualifying team as a result of the allegations, although United has yet to take any action while investigations are still ongoing in Manchester and Sao Paulo.
After the Crown Prosecution Service dropped all charges against Mason Greenwood in February, the Red Devils determined last month that he would no longer play for the club again even though he rejected the attempted rape and assault allegations.
Greenwood has joined Getafe to restart his career.
However, Antony isn’t concerned about his future and is still convinced that he will be exonerated after arriving last year from Ajax for £85 million.
On Friday night, he said, “It’s something that doesn’t cross my mind.” while appearing on Brazilian TV station SBT.
The truth will be revealed, and I know it. The truth will always come out, even though many people are slaughtering me right now.
United is in charge of the investigation as a whole. They’ve been following up and want to continue doing so.